Research ProjectsUnfortunately, this page only contains links to Peter Stadler's past and current research projects at the University of Vienna. However, our group cooperates intensively with Vienna.
- Three Dimensional Structures of Small RNA Molecules
- Inverse Folding of Biopolymers
- Identification of Conserved Secondary Structures in RNA Virus Genomes
- Scanning RNA Virus Genomes for Conserved RNA Secondary Structures
- Computational RNomics: The Quest for RNA Genes
- Computational litsift: Automated Text Categorization in Bibliographic Search