"Road to the RNA World: Intersections of Theory and Experiment"
9. - 11.6.2005
This workshop will bring together the RNA Research Community from Germany and neighboring countries. It strives to provide program that
emphasizes the common interests of experimentalists and theoretician in the field and provides equal coverage to both approaches.
We have deliberate limited the number of oral presentations and instead
left ample time for discussions. In addition, there will be contributed
posters on display during the entire workshop.
The workshop will take place at the University Leipzig, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - Chair of Bioinformatics.
- Backofen, Rolf (University Jena, Germany)
- Brosius, Jürgen (University Muenster, Germany)
- Benecke, Bernd-Joachim (Universität Bochum)
- Fischer, Utz (Universität Würzburg)
- Florentz, Catherine (IMBC Strasbourg, France)
- Giegerich, Robert (University Bielefeld, Germany)
- Görlach, Matthias (IMB Jena, Germany)
- Gorodkin, Jan (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Denmark)
- Hackermüller, Jörg (Novartis, Austria)
- Hartmann, Roland (Philipps-Universität Marburg)
- Hofacker, Ivo (University Vienna, Austria)
- Hüttenhofer, Alexander (Innsbruck Medical University - Biocenter, Austria)
- Jossinet, Fabrice (IBMC Strasbourg, France)
- Misof, Bernd (Zoologisches Forschungsinstitut und Museum Alexander Koenig, Bonn)
- Nellen, Wolfgang (University Kassel)
- Nierhaus, Knud (MPI Berlin, Germany)
- Nieselt, Kay (University Tuebingen, Germany)
- Schneider, Andre (University of Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Schuster, Peter (University Vienna, Austria)
- Steger, Gerhard (Universität Düsseldorf)
- Vogel, Jörg (MPI Berlin, Gemany)
- Westhof, Eric (IBMC Strasbourg, France)
- Zavolan, Mihaela (University of Basel, Switzerland)
There will be no conference fee.
Register by mail to Petra Pregel
Poster abstracts should be submitted by May 31, 2005
The size of the poster board: Height 1,70m; Width 1,20m